The Office Administrator role will undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities, within our organization, run smoothly. This position is responsible for accurate records, invoicing, purchasing, event coordination and initiatives to support the growing company.
Successful applicants for this position are self-starters and comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial environment. We need positive and energetic individual who is interested in developing their skills as the business grows. The right person is organized, detail-oriented, and a team player who can work with minimal supervision. The individual can set own schedule, and office is standard IT office dress. The position reports to the Managing Partner. The position offers part to full-time and is a contract to perm position.
- Maintain and update partner, customer, and prospect data and product authorization codes.
- Send accurate quotes and invoices for software, services, and renewals.
- Process payments, order software, and schedule services.
- Assist partners and clients with inquiries.
- Develop with social media and website content.
- Coordinate community service, tradeshow, and other firm events
- Ensure resources in house to operate firm.
- Complete data analysis for research projects and trending.
- Other duties as necessary.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must be detail and deadline oriented.
- 1 year of professional experience in administration or technology field.
- Must be able to work in teams and independently.
- Experience or strong inclination to participate within a technical/engineering related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, Microsoft CRM, and Word Press preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is mandatory.
- Ability to play table tennis.
- Business, Accounting, or Computer Software knowledge.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Computers, or related fields.
- Accounting, Systems, or Project related certifications.
Location: Tampa, FL
Compensation: Depending on skill and experience
This can be a part or full-time job (20-40 hrs a week),
Normal business hours (8:00AM – 5:00PM).
The 8+ year old company is located in Brandon and has experienced rapid growth year over year in the software services industry. The company is a multinational, software distribution firm with clients and consultants in many different countries. We provide ERP, CRM, POS, and related, specialty software to the middle market. We developed and launched 2 new products last year, added 2 distributed products this year, and plan to launch a new online application later this year so growth expected to accelerate. The firm is fast paced. The firm offers a casual environment with small collaborative teams. Of course, table tennis is available. It is a lot of fun to be a part of something new and be a valued contributor right from the start.
Candidates must submit the following to email@example.com:
- Sample of work
- Earliest start date (we need you ASAP)
- Desired compensation