The Sales Representative role is to support the company’s increasing sales goals by generating new sales of our products through prospecting, lead follow-up, web demonstration, and funnel management in an assigned inside sales territory. This position is responsible for generating prospects, following up on leads, demonstrating software, generating quotes, and closing sales to new and existing clients.
The position is full time in Brandon, FL. Successful applicants for this position are customer-focused, self-starters and comfortable in working in a highly entrepreneurial environment. Being part of something new requires planning and time management skills. Strong written and interpersonal skills are a must. This is an ideal position for those who are have some experience and are looking to move their career forward, as this positon will demand candidates grow as they reach interim goals.
- Support customer and prospect information: CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, etc.
- Promote products and close new business.
- Develop and follow up on leads.
- Manage leads and new account opportunities.
- Schedule, manage, demo software, and follow up on webinars.
- Identifying up and cross sale prospects from existing client base.
- Support Partner Channel with information, software demos, and quotes.
- Assist Marketing by identifying marketing needs and communications.
- Assist Development by identifying and documenting functionality gaps in products for development or customization.
- Participate in tradeshows and client panels.
- Maintain sales performance measurements, goals, and quotas.
- Scoping, planning, and executing on projects of your own.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Understanding of sales process within partner channel, add-on software, and SaaS industry.
- Business and/or accounting process/system knowledge.
- Independent work style as well as structured and analytical work approach.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, Microsoft CRM, and Word Press preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is mandatory.
- Ability to play table tennis.
- Experience with one or more ERP or ERP add-on software.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Experience working with international client base.
Location: Tampa, FL
Compensation: competitive base + commission.
This is a full-time position.
Normal business hours (8:00AM – 5:00PM or 9:00AM – 6:00PM) EST.
The 8+ year old company is located in Brandon and has experienced rapid growth year over year in the software services industry. The company is a multinational, software distribution firm with clients and consultants in many different countries. We provide ERP, CRM, POS, and related, specialty software to the middle market. We developed and launched 2 new products last year, added 2 distributed products this year, and plan to launch a new online application later this year so growth expected to accelerate. The firm is fast paced. The firm offers a casual environment with small collaborative teams. Of course, table tennis is available. It is a lot of fun to be a part of something new and be a valued contributor right from the start.
Candidates must submit the following firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Sample of work
- Earliest start date (we need you ASAP)
- Desired compensation